Regular Set up of Cleanzone at Hall 1.2
17. November 2019: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
18. November 2019: 7 a.m. – midnight
19. November 2019: 0 a.m. – 5 a.m.
The entrance to the fairground is only necessary at the set-up days via the check-in at the gate north!
On 18. November 2019 at 3 p.m. the carpet will be layed in the aisles - therefore from this time on you are only allowed to carry out set-up work on your stand space.
The dismantling of the Cleanzone in Hall 1.2
20. November 2019: 4 p.m. – midnight
21. November 2019: 0 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Once the empties have been delivered, the fairground is opened to drive for trucks. The entrance is only possible via check-in at gate north.
Please be sure to note the following dates and deadlines:
- Deadline for ordering suspensions: 04.10.2019
- Submission of stand construction plans requiring approval: 16.10.2019
- Deadline for ordering electricity: 08.11.2019
Please understand that we are unable to carry out any orders for suspensions or electricity that are received after the dates noted above.
You will also find all of the most important dates and deadlines in downloadable form here:
- Preliminary hall plan (PDF) of Cleanzone 2019 (status 26.07.2019)
- The interactive hall plan gives you an overview of the exhibition halls, including all the exhibitor details. You can also make targeted searches for specific exhibitors.
Furthermore, we have placed three other plans (car parks and gates, services on the exhibition grounds, overview of goods lifts) on the Messe Frankfurt website for you.
Accessing the exhibition grounds during set-up and dismantling phases
Messe Frankfurt’s new Central Traffic Management system has offered customer vehicles optimised access to the exhibition grounds during the set-up and dismantling phases of events. For this purpose, we ask exhibitors, stand construction companies and freight forwarders to register online in advance.
Once you have a print-out of the registration confirmation, you can go to the specified check-in. Please follow the signs from the motorway exit F-Rebstock (address for your navigation device: Bruno-Poelke-Strasse).
During the set-up and dismantling phase (incl. early set-up and extended dismantling), vehicles may only access the exhibition grounds through the check-in. Here, the check-in staff will see whether a loading zone is available for you. If it is, you will be given an authorisation form specifying the gate through which you can access the exhibition grounds.
Please note: In case of high volume of traffic waiting times are possible at the check-in!
Please note that only vehicles with an authorisation form will be allowed on to the exhibition grounds.
Many answers about stand construction can also be found in the FAQs on the Cleanzone website.
You will find additional documents that can help you with your preparations here: