- The regular set-up is free of charge.
- The construction starts on 24.11.2019 at 7 a.m. and continues until 25.11.2019 at 23:59 p.m..
- Admission on Sunday and Monday (18. + 19.11.2018) from 9 p.m. only via the entrance Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage possible.
Please note that on 25.11.2019 from 5 pm setting-up can be continued inside the stands only due to carpet laying in the aisles.
- The dismantling (free of charge) takes place from 28.11.2019 5 p.m. to 29.11.2019 10 p.m..
- An extended dismantling is not possible.
- Admission on Thursday and Friday (22. + 23.11.2018) from 9 p.m. is only possible via the Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage entrance.
Please note: On 28.11.2019 from 5 pm until 7 pm dismantling will be possible only inside the stands because of carpet removal and delivery of empty packaging material.
Please be sure to note the following dates and deadlines:
- Submission of stand construction plans requiring approval: 16.10.2019
- Deadline for ordering suspensions: 11.10.2019
- Deadline for ordering electricity: 15.10.2019
Please understand that we are unable to carry out any orders for suspensions or electricity that are received after the dates noted above.
You will also find all of the most important dates and deadlines in downloadable form here:
Accessing the exhibition grounds during set-up and dismantling phases
Messe Frankfurt’s new Central Traffic Management system has offered customer vehicles optimised access to the exhibition grounds during the set-up and dismantling phases of events. For this purpose, we ask exhibitors, stand construction companies and freight forwarders to register online in advance.
Once you have a print-out of the registration confirmation, you can go to the specified check-in. Please follow the signs from the motorway exit F-Rebstock (address for your navigation device: Bruno-Poelke-Strasse).
During the set-up and dismantling phase (incl. early set-up and extended dismantling), vehicles may only access the exhibition grounds through the check-in. Here, the check-in staff will see whether a loading zone is available for you. If it is, you will be given an authorisation form specifying the gate through which you can access the exhibition grounds.
Please note: In case of high volume of traffic waiting times are possible at the check-in!
Please note that only vehicles with an authorisation form will be allowed on to the exhibition grounds.
You will find additional documents that can help you with your preparations here: