Set-up and dismantling times 2020
Regular set-up starts on 20 January 2020 from 0:01 am. You can commence with the set-up of your stand earlier on payment of a fee. Below are the set-up and dismantling times for your Paperworld 2020 planning.
During the regular set-up and dismantling times, work can be carried out non-stop in the halls, i.e. 24 hours.
Advanced set-up (at extra cost)
- 18 January 2020 from 7 a.m. until 19 January 2020 at midnight
- For stands under 200 m², the advanced set-up is available for a fee: EUR 226, - per day
- No advanced set-up possible in Forum 0 and hall 1
Regular set-up (at no extra cost)
- 20 January 2020 from 0:01 a.m. until 24 January 2020 at 8 p.m.
- In hall 1.2, set-up is possible from 20 January 2020 at 5 p.m.
Dismantling (free of charge)
- 28 January 2020 from 8 p.m. until 30 January 2020 at 8 p.m.
- Dismantling in Forum 0 ends on 29 January 2020
From 3 p.m. on the last set-up day, 24 January 2020, the aisles must be kept free for carpet laying.
On 28 January 2020, dismantling work is only possible on the stand itself until 8 p.m., because before then aisle carpets are removed and empty containers delivered. Vehicles for dismantling are permitted to enter the exhibition centre from 8 pm.
Please be sure to note the following dates and deadlines:
- Submission of stand construction plans requiring approval: 01.12.2019
- Deadline for ordering suspensions: 10.12.2019
- Starting date for the express surcharge on certain services: 04.01.2020
- Deadline for ordering electricity: 14.01.2020
Please understand that we are unable to carry out any orders for suspensions or electricity that are received after the dates noted above.
You will also find all of the most important dates and deadlines in downloadable form here:
Please note: Express surcharge for some of its services starting on 04.01.2020
We are happy to support your efforts to make your trade fair a success. To ensure that all services can be made available in a timely manner, we ask that you place your orders in the Shop for Exhibitor Services by no later than 3 January 2020.
Naturally you can also place orders shortly before the event or even while it is in process. Please note, however, that increased expenditures are required to provide certain services with extensive planning/personnel requirements at short notice. As a result, some services related to suspensions, compressed air, electricity and water connections, stand cleaning and security are subject to an express surcharge in the amount of 25% of the service price for all orders received 21 days or less before the event.
- The site map (PDF) offers you an overview of all the exhibition areas at Paperworld 2020.
- The interactive hall plan gives you an overview of the exhibition halls, including all the exhibitor details. You can also make targeted searches for specific exhibitors.
Furthermore, we have placed three other plans (car parks and gates, services on the exhibition grounds, overview of goods lifts) on the Messe Frankfurt website for you.
Parking and traffic regulations and other important information for driving onto the exhibition grounds (vehicle registration)
Accessing the exhibition grounds during set-up and dismantling phases
Messe Frankfurt’s new Central Traffic Management system has offered customer vehicles optimised access to the exhibition grounds during the set-up and dismantling phases of events. For this purpose, we ask exhibitors, stand construction companies and freight forwarders to register online in advance.
Once you have a print-out of the registration confirmation, you can go to the specified check-in. Please follow the signs from the motorway exit F-Rebstock (address for your navigation device: Bruno-Poelke-Strasse).
During the set-up and dismantling phase (incl. early set-up and extended dismantling), vehicles may only access the exhibition grounds through the check-in. Here, the check-in staff will see whether a loading zone is available for you. If it is, you will be given an authorisation form specifying the gate through which you can access the exhibition grounds.
Please note: In case of high volume of traffic waiting times are possible at the check-in!
Please note that only vehicles with an authorisation form will be allowed on to the exhibition grounds.
You will find additional documents that can help you with your preparations here: