- Please note that you must book the early set-up from summer 2023 via the Shop for Exhibitor Services.
- The early setup starts on Saturday 20 January 2024, opening times: 7.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m.
Please take note that you need to register your vehicles in order to access the fairground and to reduce waiting times at the gates. For the vehicles online registration please click here.
- The stand setup starts on Sunday, 21 January 2024 and ends on Friday, 26 January 2024 at 3.00 p.m.
- Please take note that all aisles must be cleared on Friday, 26 January 2024 by 3 p.m.
- Dismantling will take place from 30 January 2024, 8:30 p.m. to 1 February 2024, 9 p.m.
Please note: On 30 January 2024, dismantling can only take place inside the stands before 8 p.m., as carpeting will be removed in the aisles and empty container delivery will be carried out. The entry of the dismantling vehicles will take place after 8:30 pm.
Entry to the exhibition grounds is only possible via the Check-in throughout the entire set-up and dismantling. Any vehicle that wants to enter the fairground, must be registered in advance.
Please be sure to note the following dates and deadlines:
- Submission of stand construction plans requiring approval: 30.11.2023
- Deadline for ordering suspensions: 16.12.2023
- Starting date for the express surcharge on certain services: 06.01.2024
- Deadline for ordering electricity: 22.01.2024
Please understand that we are unable to carry out any orders for suspensions or electricity that are received after the dates noted above.
You will also find all of the most important dates and deadlines in downloadable form here:
Please note: Express surcharge for some of its services starting on 06.01.2024
We are happy to support your efforts to make your trade fair a success. To ensure that all services can be made available in a timely manner, we ask that you place your orders in the Shop for Exhibitor Services by no later than 5 January 2024.
Naturally you can also place orders shortly before the event or even while it is in process. Please note, however, that increased expenditures are required to provide certain services with extensive planning/personnel requirements at short notice. As a result, some services are subject to an express surcharge in the amount of 25% of the service price for all orders received 21 days or less before the event.
- The site map (PDF) offers you an overview of all the exhibition areas at Creativeworld 2024.
- The Interactive hall plan gives you an overview of the exhibition halls, including all the exhibitor details. You can also make targeted searches for specific exhibitors.
Furthermore, we have placed three other plans (car parks and gates, services on the exhibition grounds, overview of goods lifts) on the Messe Frankfurt website for you.
Parking and traffic regulations and other important information for driving onto the exhibition grounds (vehicle registration)
- Parking and traffic regulations for Creativeworld 2024 (PDF) - coming soon
- Go to vehicle registration
Accessing the exhibition grounds during set-up and dismantling phases
Messe Frankfurt’s new Central Traffic Management system has offered customer vehicles optimised access to the exhibition grounds during the set-up and dismantling phases of events. For this purpose, we ask exhibitors, stand construction companies and freight forwarders to register online in advance.
Once you have a print-out of the registration confirmation, you can go to the specified check-in. Please follow the signs from the motorway exit F-Rebstock (address for your navigation device: Bruno-Poelke-Strasse).
During the set-up and dismantling phase (incl. early set-up and extended dismantling), vehicles may only access the exhibition grounds through the check-in. Here, the check-in staff will see whether a loading zone is available for you. If it is, you will be given an authorisation form specifying the gate through which you can access the exhibition grounds.
Please note: In case of high volume of traffic waiting times are possible at the check-in!
Please note that only vehicles with an authorisation form will be allowed on to the exhibition grounds.
From now on you can easily rent tools for the duration of your assembly and dismantling and choose from a product range of more than 200 tools in the branch office of Boels Rental at our fairground. You can find more detailed information about the procedure here.
You will find additional documents that can help you with your preparations here: