Set-up and dismantling at a glance
Download an overview of the dates and times for set-up and dismantling in PDF form.
- The advanced set-up will be free of charge and can be booked for 27 December 2019 and 28 December 2019, from 7 a.m. throughout to 11 p.m., for all stands from 50 sqm.
- If your stand has a size of more than 50 sqm, you can request further set-up days in the Shop for Exhibitor Services.
- You can start setting up your booth five days before the opening of the trade fair, on 2 January 2020.
To ensure your set-up resp. dismantling activities can run as smoothly as possible, all vehicles accessing the fairgrounds will need to be registered by you.
- Setup is free of charge.
- Set-up starts on 2 January 2020 at 7 a.m. and runs continuously until 6 January 2020 until 3 p.m.
Ab dem 6.1.2020, 15:00 Uhr, müssen die Gänge frei sein. Der Aufbau kann nur innerhalb der Standfläche fortgesetzt werden. Teppichverlegung!
From 6 January 2020, 3 p.m. the aisles must be free. Assembly can only be continued within the stand area. Carpet laying!
- Dismantling (free of charge) takes place from 10 January 2020 8 p.m. to 12 January 2020 11 p.m.
Please note: If dismantling takes place before 8 p.m., dismantling can only take place within the stands, as the carpet is picked up in the aisles and empties are delivered by the exhibition freight forwarders.
Please be sure to note the following dates and deadlines:
- Submission of stand construction plans requiring approval: 01.11.2019
- Deadline for ordering suspensions: 22.11.2019
- Starting date for the express surcharge on certain services: 17.12.2019
- Deadline for ordering electricity: 27.12.2019
Please understand that we are unable to carry out any orders for suspensions or electricity that are received after the dates noted above.
You will also find all of the most important dates and deadlines in downloadable form here:
Please note: Express surcharge for some of its services starting on 17.12.2019
We are happy to support your efforts to make your trade fair a success. To ensure that all services can be made available in a timely manner, we ask that you place your orders in the Shop for Exhibitor Services by no later than 16 December 2019.
Naturally you can also place orders shortly before the event or even while it is in process. Please note, however, that increased expenditures are required to provide certain services with extensive planning/personnel requirements at short notice. As a result, some services related to suspensions, compressed air, electricity and water connections, stand cleaning and security are subject to an express surcharge in the amount of 25% of the service price for all orders received 21 days or less before the event.
- The site map (PDF) offers you an overview of all the exhibition areas at Christmasworld 2020.
- The interactive hall plan gives you an overview of the exhibition halls, including all the exhibitor details. You can also make targeted searches for specific exhibitors.
Furthermore, we have placed three other plans (car parks and gates, services on the exhibition grounds, overview of goods lifts) on the Messe Frankfurt website for you.
Parking and traffic regulations and other important information for driving onto the exhibition grounds (vehicle registration)
Accessing the exhibition grounds during set-up and dismantling phases
Messe Frankfurt’s new Central Traffic Management system has offered customer vehicles optimised access to the exhibition grounds during the set-up and dismantling phases of events. For this purpose, we ask exhibitors, stand construction companies and freight forwarders to register online in advance.
Once you have a print-out of the registration confirmation, you can go to the specified check-in. Please follow the signs from the motorway exit F-Rebstock (address for your navigation device: Bruno-Poelke-Strasse).
During the set-up and dismantling phase (incl. early set-up and extended dismantling), vehicles may only access the exhibition grounds through the check-in. Here, the check-in staff will see whether a loading zone is available for you. If it is, you will be given an authorisation form specifying the gate through which you can access the exhibition grounds.
Please note: In case of high volume of traffic waiting times are possible at the check-in!
Please note that only vehicles with an authorisation form will be allowed on to the exhibition grounds.
Many answers about stand construction can also be found in the FAQs on the Heimtextil website.
You will find additional documents that can help you with your preparations here: