Early set-up (subject to charge)
- 2. January 2024: 07.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. (for a stand area larger than 50sqm and more)
- 3. January 2024: 07.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Regular, free set-up
- 4. - 7. January 2024: From 4 January 2024, 07.00 a.m. continously 24 hours a day
- 8. January 2024: 00.00 pm to 3.00 pm
- Please note: from 3.00 p.m. on the last set-up day, 8. January 2024, the aisles must be kept free for carpet laying. Set-up is only possible on the stand itself.
- 12. January 2024: 8:00 p.m. to 14. January 2024, 11.00 p.m.
Please be sure to note the following dates and deadlines:
- Submission of stand construction plans requiring approval: 23.11.2023
- Deadline for ordering suspensions: 27.11.2023
- Starting date for the express surcharge on certain services: 19.12.2023
- Deadline for ordering technical connections: 04.01.2024
You will also find all of the most important dates and deadlines in downloadable form here:
Please note: Express surcharge for some services starting on 19.12.2023
We are happy to support your efforts to make your trade fair a success. To ensure that all services can be made available in a timely manner, we ask that you place your orders in the Shop for Exhibitor Services by no later than 18. December 2023.
Naturally you can also place orders shortly before the event or even while it is in process. Please note, however, that increased expenditures are required to provide certain services with extensive planning/personnel requirements at short notice. As a result, some services are subject to an express surcharge in the amount of 25% of the service price for all orders received 21 days or less before the event.
Parking and traffic regulations and other important information for driving onto the exhibition grounds (vehicle registration)
- Parking and traffic regulations for Heimtextil - coming soon
- Go to vehicle registration
Accessing the exhibition grounds during set-up and dismantling phases
Messe Frankfurt’s new Central Traffic Management system has offered customer vehicles optimised access to the exhibition grounds during the set-up and dismantling phases of events. For this purpose, we ask exhibitors, stand construction companies and freight forwarders to register online in advance.
Once you have a print-out of the registration confirmation, you can go to the specified check-in. Please follow the signs from the motorway exit F-Rebstock (address for your navigation device: Bruno-Poelke-Strasse).
During the set-up and dismantling phase (incl. early set-up and extended dismantling), vehicles may only access the exhibition grounds through the check-in. Here, the check-in staff will see whether a loading zone is available for you. If it is, you will be given an authorisation form specifying the gate through which you can access the exhibition grounds.
Please note: In case of high volume of traffic waiting times are possible at the check-in!
Please note that only vehicles with an authorisation form will be allowed on to the exhibition grounds.
From now on you can easily rent tools for the duration of your assembly and dismantling and choose from a product range of more than 200 tools in the branch office of Boels Rental at our fairground. You can find more detailed information about the procedure here.