- Tuesday, 31 October 2023, from 7:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, 01 November 2023, from 7:00 a.m.
- Please contact Ms. Katharina Kato in writing by October 13, 2023 at the latest; email@example.com or order early set-up directly from the Shop for Exhibitor Services.
- Thursday, 2. November 2023, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m. (24 hrs)
- Friday, 3. November 2023, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m. (24 hrs)
- Saturday, 4. November 2023, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m. (24 hrs)
- Sunday, 5. November 2023, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m. (24 hrs)
- Monday, 6. November 2023, 12 a.m – 6 p.m.
- Exhibition stands that have not been set up by Monday, November 6th, 2023, 3:00 p.m. will be designed by the organizer, unless they are otherwise disposed of. Any resulting costs will be borne by the exhibitor.
- Friday, 10. November 2023, 4 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Please note: Cars, vans and trucks will not be allowed to enter the exhibition grounds before approx. 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 10. November 2023, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m. (24 hrs)
- Sunday, 11. November 2023, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m. (24 hrs)
- Monday, 12. November 2023, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m. (24 hrs)
Please be sure to note the following dates and deadlines:
- Submission of stand construction plans requiring approval: 19.09.2023
- Deadline for ordering suspensions: 26.09.2023
- Registration deadline for advanced set-up: 13.10.2023
You will also find all of the most important dates and deadlines in downloadable form here:
Please note: Express surcharge for some of its services starting on 17.10.2023
We are happy to support your efforts to make your trade fair a success. To ensure that all services can be made available in a timely manner, we ask that you place your orders in the Shop for Exhibitor Services by no later than 16 October 2023.
Naturally you can also place orders shortly before the event or even while it is in process. Please note, however, that increased expenditures are required to provide certain services with extensive planning/personnel requirements at short notice. As a result, some services are subject to an express surcharge in the amount of 25% of the service price for all orders received 21 days or less before the event.
- The site plan (PDF) shows you the halls in use during Formnext 2023 on the entire Messe Frankfurt site.
Further plans (parking garages and gates, services on the grounds and an overview of the freight elevators) are available on the general page.
Accessing the exhibition grounds during set-up and dismantling phases
Messe Frankfurt’s new Central Traffic Management system has offered customer vehicles optimised access to the exhibition grounds during the set-up and dismantling phases of events. For this purpose, we ask exhibitors, stand construction companies and freight forwarders to register online in advance.
Once you have a print-out of the registration confirmation, you can go to the specified check-in. Please follow the signs from the motorway exit F-Rebstock (address for your navigation device: Bruno-Poelke-Strasse).
During the set-up and dismantling phase (incl. early set-up and extended dismantling), vehicles may only access the exhibition grounds through the check-in. Here, the check-in staff will see whether a loading zone is available for you. If it is, you will be given an authorisation form specifying the gate through which you can access the exhibition grounds.
Please note: In case of high volume of traffic waiting times are possible at the check-in!
Please note that only vehicles with an authorisation form will be allowed on to the exhibition grounds.