- Tuesday, 12 November 2019, from 7 a.m.
- Wednesday, 13 November 2019, from 7 a.m.
- Only with the written approval of the organizer
- Thursday, 14 November 2019, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Friday, 15 November 2019, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Saturday, 16 November 2019, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Sunday, 17 November 2019, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Monday, 18 November 2019, 12 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday, 22 November 2019, 4 p.m. - 12 a.m. - Note: entry for trucks from 6.30 p.m.only
- Saturday, 23 November 2019, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Sunday, 24 November 2019, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Monday, 25 November 2019, 12 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Please be sure to note the following dates and deadlines:
- Submission of stand construction plans requiring approval: 25.09.2019
- Deadline for ordering suspensions:04.10.2019
You will also find all of the most important dates and deadlines in downloadable form here:
- The site map (PDF) offers you an overview of all the exhibition areas at Formnext 2019.
- The interactive hall plan gives you an overview of the exhibition halls, including all the exhibitor details. You can also make targeted searches for specific exhibitors.
Furthermore, we have placed three other plans (car parks and gates, services on the exhibition grounds, overview of goods lifts) on the Messe Frankfurt website for you.
Hall plans 11 + 12 as PDF and DXF files
- General hall plan 11.0 (pdf, 1 MB)
- General hall plan 11.1 (pdf, 1 MB)
- General hall plan 12.0 (pdf, 1 MB)
- General hall plan 12.1 (pdf, 1 MB)
- Measure plan 11.0 (pdf, 1 MB)
- Measure plan 11.1 (pdf, 1 MB)
- Measure plan 12.0 (pdf, 1 MB)
- Measure plan 12.1 (pdf, 1 MB)
- Map of hall 11.0 as DXF file (dxf, 19 MB)
- Map of hall 11.1 as DXF file (dxf, 14 MB)
- Map of hall 12.0 as DXF file (dxf, 14 MB)
- Map of hall 12.1 as DXF file (dxf, 11 MB)
Accessing the exhibition grounds during set-up and dismantling phases
Messe Frankfurt’s new Central Traffic Management system has offered customer vehicles optimised access to the exhibition grounds during the set-up and dismantling phases of events. For this purpose, we ask exhibitors, stand construction companies and freight forwarders to register online in advance.
Once you have a print-out of the registration confirmation, you can go to the specified check-in. Please follow the signs from the motorway exit F-Rebstock (address for your navigation device: Bruno-Poelke-Strasse).
During the set-up and dismantling phase (incl. early set-up and extended dismantling), vehicles may only access the exhibition grounds through the check-in. Here, the check-in staff will see whether a loading zone is available for you. If it is, you will be given an authorisation form specifying the gate through which you can access the exhibition grounds.
Please note: In case of high volume of traffic waiting times are possible at the check-in!
Please note that only vehicles with an authorisation form will be allowed on to the exhibition grounds.