Information on set-up and dismantling
Set-up and dismantling at a glance
- Please contact the organiser for an early set-up on Saturday, April 13, 2024
- The early set-up is subject to a charge. You can find the request form in the exhibitor manual.
Please note: every vehicle that wishes to enter the exhibition grounds during set-up and dismantling must first register and report to the Check-In.
- Set-up in Halls 5.0, 5.1 and 6.1 will begin on Sunday, April 14, 2024 at 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. and on Monday, April 15, 2024 from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Please note that on Monday, April 15, 2024 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. only final light decorating and finishing work will be permitted on the stand. The aisles must be kept clear from 18:00. From this time onwards, forklift will no longer be permitted in the halls.
- Dismantling will take place on Thursday, April 18, 2024 from 3:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. until Friday, April 19, 2024 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Please note: the aisles must be kept clear from 3:00 p.m. on April 18, 2024 so that the carpeting in the aisles can be picked up and empties delivered by the exhibition forwarding agents.
Further information about the Passenger Terminal Expo
Please remember the deadlines for:
- Submission of stand construction plans requiring approval: March 3, 2024 at the latest
- Order deadline for suspensions: March 3, 2024
- Start of express surcharge for some services: March 26, 2024
- Deadline for ordering electricity: April 11,2024
Please understand that we are unable to carry out any orders for suspensions or electricity that are received after the dates noted above.
Please note: Express surcharge for some of its services starting on 26 March 2024
We are happy to support your efforts to make your trade fair a success. To ensure that all services can be made available in a timely manner, we ask that you place your orders in the Shop for Exhibitor Services by no later than 26 March 2024.
Naturally you can also place orders shortly before the event or even while it is in process. Please note, however, that increased expenditures are required to provide certain services with extensive planning/personnel requirements at short notice. As a result, some services are subject to an express surcharge in the amount of 25% of the service price for all orders received 21 days or less before the event.
Parking and traffic regulations and other important information for driving onto the exhibition grounds (vehicle registration)
Accessing the exhibition grounds during set-up and dismantling phases
Messe Frankfurt’s new Central Traffic Management system has offered customer vehicles optimised access to the exhibition grounds during the set-up and dismantling phases of events. For this purpose, we ask exhibitors, stand construction companies and freight forwarders to register online in advance.
Once you have a print-out of the registration confirmation, you can go to the specified check-in. Please follow the signs from the motorway exit F-Rebstock (address for your navigation device: Bruno-Poelke-Strasse).
During the set-up and dismantling phase (incl. early set-up and extended dismantling), vehicles may only access the exhibition grounds through the check-in. Here, the check-in staff will see whether a loading zone is available for you. If it is, you will be given an authorisation form specifying the gate through which you can access the exhibition grounds.
Please note: In case of high volume of traffic waiting times are possible at the check-in!
Please note that only vehicles with an authorisation form will be allowed on to the exhibition grounds.